Sometimes asking for help is the bravest move you can make. With Operation Tiny Home, you don't have to go it alone.
IF YOU ARE a United states veteran of low-income and INTERESTED IN APPLYING WITH OPERATION TINY HOME™ FOR HOUSING ASSISTANCE, PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY.
To apply for housing assistance through Operation Tiny Home™ the following must be true:
- You have no more than a total of two people in your household.
- You served on active duty with at least one day during a period of war.
- You separated or were discharged from service under other than dishonorable conditions.
- Your income and net worth does not exceed certain limits.
If you do not fit the above criteria but are in need of housing, you are welcome to contact us and we will do our best to connect you with an organization that may be able to provide you with the necessary resources and support.
Once we receive your application we will review your information and contact you within 14 business days. You may be asked to provide additional information (including, but not limited to the following):
· Proof of Income
· Proof of Service
· Proof of Disability
· Signed Authorization to Release Information